Wednesday 16 October 2013

“WHO IS THE DOCTOR”


  

“WHO IS THE DOCTOR”
(Grainer – MacIver)

Words spoken by JON PERTWEE
Produced & Arranged by Rupert Hine

Erie Music Ltd
Y PUR 111A
1972 Purple Records Limited



WHO IS THE DOCTOR

I cross the void beyond the mind
The empty space that circles time
I see where others stumble blind
To seek a truth they never find
Eternal wisdom is my guide.
I am the Doctor

Through cosmic waste the T.A.R.D.I.S. flies
To taste the secret source of life
A presence science can't deny
Exists within, outside, behind
The latitude of human minds.
I am the Doctor

My voyage dissects the course of time
"Who knows?," you say
But are you right?
Who searches deep to find the light
That glows so darkly in the night
Toward that point I guide my flight

As fingers move to end mankind
Metallic teeth begin their grind
With sword of truth I turn to fight
The satanic powers of the night
Is your faith before your mind?

Know me.

AM I THE DOCTOR?




"WHO IS THE DOCTOR":





No comments:

Post a Comment